[mythtv-users] Myth Control from Nokia 770 Internet Tablet

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Feb 21 07:54:39 UTC 2007

Rich Osman wrote:
> Has anyone done this?  It seems like a natural for Myth control, if a
> bit on the pricey side.
>
> Obligatory Disclaimer:  I work for Nokia, but in a different division
> than the folks who make the 770.

Chris Pinkham will be at http://bossaconference.org/ .  From what I
understand, this sponsored by Nokia and focuses on the n800.

From my interactions with a couple of the people in the Nokia group down
there, the http://gmyth.sf.net/ project could actually end up being a
complete frontend on the device, although I expect that it will also end
up turning into a glorified remote (preview video on a remote would be
awesome!).

Anyway, thought the info might be helpful.

-Chris