[mythtv-users] OT: Lame-ass New England Winter (was: Strange Issue with Myth and HDHomeRun)

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 22:48:57 UTC 2007

At least we got some snow. I was thinking I'd go the whole winter without
getting to put the truck in 4WD.

Back on topic, sorta, I wish mythweather had more options. The radar screen
is cool, but what would be really slick is a python script or some such code
that scrapes the video weather forecasts from local nwes websites.