[mythtv-users] wintv nova-t-pci and lirc

Cristo Bolaņos cbolanos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 13:44:27 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying with ubuntu lirc (debian kernel 2.6.18-4) and this output
to check input of remote:

 cat /proc/bus/input/devices | grep cx88 -A3 -B1
I: Bus=0001 Vendor=0070 Product=9002 Version=0001
N: Name="cx88 IR (Hauppauge Nova-T DVB-T"
P: Phys=pci-0000:00:09.0/ir0
S: Sysfs=/class/input/input1
H: Handlers=kbd event1

Try with lirc: