[mythtv-users] WriteAudio: buffer underruns without prebuffering pauses

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 12:47:18 UTC 2007

What soundcard, and audio drivers are you using?  I found it helped me
to have "extra audio buffering" turned on, and "aggressive audio
buffering" turned off.  What version of MythTV?  (0.20, SVN?)

Good luck... I would like to understand these messages as well but I
finally found a magic combination that at least limits the pausing to
every half hour or so, which I can live with.