[mythtv-users] Always record like TiVO (was Re: OT: Interestingstudy on HDD failure by Googlelabs)

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 20 03:07:17 UTC 2007

On 02/19/2007 07:07 PM, Steve Hodge wrote:
> On 2/20/07, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
>>
>> Set up a rule and see for yourself.
> How should I set up this rule? As a manual recording for the channel?

See the last part of
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/254066#254066
(starting with "However, IMHO, the patch is completely unnecessary as
the existing MythTV can do what you probably really want.")  The posts I
linked to are some of Bruce Markey's posts where he describes how to set
up a "record everything on a channel" rule.

Mike