[mythtv-users] MythIPTV Beta 2

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 19:25:41 UTC 2007

I respectfully suggest you find a different name for your project.  The
acronym IPTV is already well established.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iptv
Your project has nothing to do with IPTV.  Don't get me wrong, I think your
idea is neat and I am going to download your code and try it out.  But the
name MythIPTV will confuse a lot of people.