[mythtv-users] OT: politically incorrect

Brian brian at miatar.org
Mon Feb 19 16:36:22 UTC 2007

OUCH! I didn't intend for that interpretation! Shame on you! :)

My sister and brother-in-law are technologically handicapped (and very lazy
IMHO). It's far easier for them to act stupid and ask me to do it. Example:
They could not connect the three *COLOR COORDINATED* RCA connectors to
attach their DVD player to their TV. Nevermind me suggesting they use
S-video instead. Been there, not going back. :)