[mythtv-users] XMLTV load + mythfilldatabase and wakeup (ACPI)

Martijn Morriën dj.escay at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 08:36:26 UTC 2007

I used the options described at
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Mythwelcome

	Period 1 Start Time  - These setting determine a period of time that
the master backend
	Period 1 End Time      should always wake up for. Set both times to 00:00 to
	                       disable this feature.

	Period 2 Start Time  - Second wakeup/shutdown period settings.
 	Period 2 End Time

I have a seperate script that runs mythfilldatabase around 4 in the morning,
so I ensure with Mythwelcome that my machine is on at that time. If a
problem did occur you can press M for menu in mythwelcome and run
mythfilldatabase again

Martijn