[mythtv-users] Windows front end options?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 00:46:50 UTC 2007

On 18/02/07, Jeffrey Born <jeff.born at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've have a work laptop that is running windows, and I would like to be able
> to watch recordings from it.  I would prefer a full fledge front end, so
> that I can view videos/pictures/watch tv.

There was a Google SoC for this last year, but I don;t think anything
came of it. You are not going to be able to replicate a fully fledged
frontend on Windows at the moment.

I've tried out MythTVPlayer and it seems fine for playback of
recordings under Windows.

> Are there other options?

Speak to your IT department about dual booting. This way you get the
best of both worlds.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: