[mythtv-users] ACPI problems with Ubuntu

Moosy Log moosylog at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 21:13:11 UTC 2007

no go

The problem is that there is a more-orless
standardized method of transferring
the time to the RTC, but no such standard
for the wakeup date. Consequently,
the acpi_system_write_alarm functions
in drivers/acpi/system.c for the kernel
2.4, or drivers/acpi/sleep/proc.c for the
kernel 2.6, only support the alarm time
fields.

does not work !