[mythtv-users] SPDIF problems

Kevin Ould crippler75 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 19:37:29 UTC 2007

Thanks for the reply nick. I have read through the link you referred to and
that is how I initially got things working but since then things have farked
up. So I know it is able to work I just can't manage to get the volume up
when playing regular non-AC3 material. The output is darn near inaudible but
it is there. I will try and check the normal analog outputs but I am pretty
confident they will work normally. I am beginning to think after reading the
numerous threads RE: nforce4 spdif problems that I may just have to look
into other options. I watched my first movie on mythtv last night(it was HD
Dolby Digital so sound worked) and it was nice but I had numerous audio
dropouts, the recording was good as if I back up over where the audio
dropped out it would work on the second pass. A little annoying so I seem to
have multiple audio issues. :-(

Kevin