[mythtv-users] Gallery browsing, moving up one level

Melle R. Holthuis forums at melena.homeip.net
Sat Feb 17 14:33:51 UTC 2007

I'm new to this list and enthousiastically testing mythtv for future use in a
Media PC in the living room. I want to use it for TV recording, viewing ,
photo viewing , watching DVD movies/ home movies and playing music.
Everything as you can see..;-)

My first question is whether Gallery's behavior to jump back to the main
mythtv menu when I want to go back. I have browsed into a number of folders,
then I want to just browse back up one or two levels , but instead myhttv
takes me back to the main menu. I am hoping there is a setting to change this
behaviour or a different key mapping for the "back" key on my remote. It is
quite annoying to have to navigate backt to the place you want to be every