[mythtv-users] Channel frequency list for FIOS in Northern Virginia

Kurt Yoder ktymyth at yoderhome.com
Sat Feb 17 06:17:20 UTC 2007

Hello all

Using the scanner in myth-setup, I was able to find a bunch of
unencrypted channels including some HD channels. Some of the channels
are immediately recognizable due to broadcaster logos etc. However
most of them are rather obscure, and I'm not sure which channel they
are. This leaves me unable to associate some of them with a Zap2it
channel id. Does anyone have a list of FIOS channels and their
associated Zap2it channel id's for northern Virginia?

Thanks

--

Kurt Yoder
http://yoderhome.com