[mythtv-users] Wireless keyboard with built-in mouse recommendaions, Any!?

j mccord jmccordmail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:41:06 UTC 2007

Wow, thanks for all the feedback. The people on this mailing list are
simply the best.

Well now i just have to decide which of these recommendations me and
my wife like the best.  I think I'm leaning toward the BTC 9019URF.
No one has said it explicitly but I'm going to assume that the
joystick works as a mouse outside of MythTV.

Based on all the response this looks like a good topic for the Wiki.
Anyone else agree, how would that be done?