[mythtv-users] Mythdora Install 99% done

Kevin Slater kevin.slater at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 19:53:09 UTC 2007

On 2/16/07, Gil Steidle <gcsteidle at lycos.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have installed Mythdora 3.2 and have working: audio, ir remote, myth
> weather, epg, online video. Yea! But I can't get the pvr350 to show any tv
> channels. I have the tv-cable connected to the cable input on the card and
> am using, in mythsetup, the tuner as the input. I've done the epg download
> from zap2it and can see the program information listing on the screen when I
> select watch tv, but there is just noise on the screen. No audio either.
> Where do I begin to look to try and trouble shoot this?
>
> Thank you for any help.
> Gil

this is just a guess since I have a PVR-250 being fed by a feed from a
DirecTV receiver, so it's completely different, but have you tried hitting
'C' on a keyboard? Or whatever the equivalent key is on your remote to
change inputs? Is this live tv where you have the problem? Have you tried
making a short manual recording?

...Kevin