[mythtv-users] OT: firmware for ivtv (was: Axel)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Feb 16 10:10:05 UTC 2007

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 07:20:01PM -0800, Big Wave Dave wrote:
> On 2/15/07, Dale Christ <grosserhund at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Axel (I hope you're here)--
> >
> > Can you please check the firmware files required for ivtv-0.10.  I think
> > that the firmware files have changed format I went back to ivtv-0.9, and all
> > works again (except for the audio bitrate)
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > --Dale
> >
> Dale,
> It may be more appropriate to create a detailed Bug at:
> http://bugzilla.atrpms.net/
>
> My guess is it would get quicker attention.

Shouting "Axel" into the subject line of a post also gets my
attention, but not in a positive way ;)

Anyway, the proper forum to discuss this are the ivtv lists. 0.10.x is
a release candidate and while very successful, there may be issues
with some corner cases (corner cases means not often seen hardware
models I guess).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net