[mythtv-users] Myth Recording Extender

Michael Lynch lynchmv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 21:02:44 UTC 2007

OK, now that racing (NASCAR) season is upon us, I wanted to see if any
other mre (http://sourceforge.net/projects/mythtv-tools/) users were
interested in getting mre working with NASCAR races.  It appears that
nascar.com will be keeping live stats of the races at:

http://racecast.nascar.com/races/leaderboard/cup/race/frameset_race_exclude.html

The biggest issue I see right off is that it's a java based web app so
I'm not sure how the screen could be scraped.  Perhaps someone that is
also interested in mre and has some java knowledge would be able to
help out.  Meantime, I'll be brainstorming how to use this page and
searching for a text page that keeps live stats...