[mythtv-users] Something I'm missing about how to watch a previously recorded program?

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Wed Feb 14 23:32:56 UTC 2007

MythTV Users,

Last night for the first time I schedule a show to record. This morning
I checked to see if it had worked.

I went to TV->Watch Recordings, and looked at the list. The show doesn't
seem to be there. All that's in the list of recordings there are random
snippets of automatic recordings from when I've been watching live TV. I
suppose these are the clips it records to enable the ability to pause
and rewind live TV.

I then went to TV->Previously Recorded, and the show that I had chosen
to record is there. But here in this interface, when I select the show
(it's the only one in the list), and press "OK", I get an interface that
says "Note: removing items from this list will not delete any
recordings". At the bottom of the screen are four buttons. None of them
are about playing the video.

Am I missing a step? It seems that the video recorded, but I can't find
where I'm supposed to play it.

Any advice or information would be much appreciated.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft