[mythtv-users] FOX 24 plays back with incorrect length

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 22:53:03 UTC 2007

I have a weird problem.  I record the FOX show 24 every week with my
HDhomerun.  The recording is perfect.  But when I play the recording back
mythTV always displays the length incorrectly.  Normally the show is one
hour long but MythTV will display it as two hours.  This week's episode was
two hours but MythTV displayed it as four hours.  Also the commercials are
flagged without error.  But during playback the spots that MythTV thinks are
commercials are completely wrong.  I assume this is because of the length
problem.  I'm not transcoding the recordings.  Just commercial flagging and
playback.