[mythtv-users] [FIXED] Re: Populating Icons problem w/perl mkiconmap.pl

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:32:43 UTC 2007

I'm starting to understand why icons are missing from my lineup. I
think it has to do with my location and the icons that are assumed to
be in my area based upon my zip code supplied when running the script.

A list is generated based upon that zip code and therefore if a
channel that is in your current lineup doesn't exist in the presumed
lineup then no logo is found.

So my question is this, since the data is being pulled from lyngsat is
there a way to incorporate all channels or channels for certain areas
of the planet, states, etc. in the script so that it pulls outside
your area?

I need a more complete list of channels...

Thanks,