[mythtv-users] cannot connect to backend if using S-Video

David Watkins watkinshome at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 10:33:55 UTC 2007

> I thought this would be easy to google and fix but it turned out not to be,
> thanks for the help.

I don't think you've got close enough to the problem for Google, or
anyone here, to help you.

Read the documentation on how to view the mythbackend and mythfrontend
log files, and see what you find in there.  Then come back with more
specific questions.

Personally I think the S-Video issue is not relevant and your problems
are more likely user/access permissions;  but I'd only be guessing.