[mythtv-users] STEP 3 Destroy your TV

jake at jakethompson.com jake at jakethompson.com
Tue Feb 13 23:24:02 UTC 2007

my tv mentions the same thing about not being pc compativble.  what
this means is that the tv overscans and is not able to correctly show
the full resolution.  other thsn that just hook up a dvi-hdmi cable
and it should work.  my tv is 1080p so my mode is 1920x1080 60
although the 60 is default.  only problem is that the nvidia card
required a couple of tweaked settings to ignore EDID info.  if you
need a sample config let me know.

sorry about formattin, this is written on a treo