[mythtv-users] XBOX Frontend

Peter Loron peterl at standingwave.org
Mon Feb 12 19:26:26 UTC 2007

Opinions are divided on the usefulness of an Xbox running linux as a
front-end. Some folks (including myself) find the lack of ram makes the
box too slow. Others find it acceptable. YMMV.

If you go that route, I think there are some disk images floating around
(search the list archives) that could make it much quicker to get going.

You can use XMBC as a frontend solution using the xbmcmythtv script:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbmcmythtv/

Note that it is not a full frontend.

-Pete