[mythtv-users] Help moving /video from a single drive to a LVM mount point

Jeffrey Born jeff.born at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 11:38:18 UTC 2007

So with all that said how close are we to an official release of .21?  I
like the storage groups route, but love the install from yum.  I program
enough at work and for my TV watching do not really want to pull from a
source control repository and build locally.  I know many of you do do that,
but I'm not interested.  I would rather wait for the new feature.

Another question.  MythTV seems quite stable now.  Why not release a
1.0release?  Many people are turned off from using open source
software because
they look and see that it is not even close to the 1.0 release.  IE is must
be flaky, need a rocket surgeon to work it, or will constantly be fighting
to get X feature patched.  None of that is true about MythTV today.  The
flip side of that is programmer love to get everything right before upping a
release number.

Anyway thanks for the advice, and I look forward to the conversation this
message is sure to cause.