[mythtv-users] problems with diskless setup

Richard Scott richard at rhysmission.co.uk
Mon Feb 12 11:26:56 UTC 2007

I've had this problem as well - fc5 also fails with kernels 2.6.18 and
above. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the kernel option
CONFIG_NFS_FSCACHE is responsible - I keep meaning to try recompiling my
fc5 kernel without this option to see if it works, but haven't got round
to it yet.

Richard