[mythtv-users] puzzles about OSGi and MythTV?

Jonathan Rogers jonner at teegra.net
Mon Feb 12 08:49:34 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-02-11 at 15:03 +0800, Xi Jiarong wrote:
> puzzles about OSGi and MythTV?
> 1. Can they work toghter on Linux in one computer hard panel?
> 2. How to cooperate this two? regard MythTV as one bundle? or ?
> 3. OSGi is based on Java, and how to let MythTV work on the basis of
> OSGi?
> Many thanks for you!

Is this the OSGi you're talking about?
<URL:http://www.osgi.org/blog/>

If so, what does it have to do with MythTV? It's a Java-based component
framework. Since there a number of JVMs for GNU/Linux, and MythTV runs
on GNU/Linux, they can probably run on the same machine, but other than
that, no connection is obvious to me. Also, what's a hard panel?

Jonathan Rogers