[mythtv-users] Myth GUI offset values

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Mon Feb 12 01:34:10 UTC 2007

In tinkering with the display modes on my older CRT Rear Projection, I
tried using the GUI offset values in order to fit the GUI in to the
viewable area since the overscan was causing a lot of the menu
information to be displayed outside of the viewable area on certain key
screens (eg: "Watch Recordings" screen).  However, when I enabled some
offset.. any off set.. the Fedora top and bottom panels suddenly show
up, overlaying the Myth interface.  I am not running Myth in a window...

Is this just me, or am I approaching this in the wrong way?

-Rich