[mythtv-users] Populating Icons problem w/perl mkiconmap.pl

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 23:39:50 UTC 2007

I believe that is passed in the statement that I ran?

mythtv at myth:~$ mythfilldatabase --import-icon-map iconmap.xml --update-icon-map

These are the only other options I see for mythfilldatabase.

--export-icon-map [<filename>]
   Exports your current icon map to <filename> (default: iconmap.xml)
--import-icon-map [<filename>]
   Imports an icon map from <filename> (default: iconmap.xml)
--update-icon-map
   Updates icon map icons only
--reset-icon-map [all]
   Resets your icon map (pass all to reset channel icons as well)