[mythtv-users] Only seing channel from one source?

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat Feb 10 21:54:55 UTC 2007

Jan Johansson wrote:
>> For this last
>> one, go into the recording rule options under Scheduling Options
>> and set the preferred input to the other source to see that the
>> scheduled changes to assign it to the other channel.
>
> Just a silly side-note. I actually did not know I could do that. I've

In light of that... Don't do anything just yet and take the
time to read and understand:

This is full of points relevant to your situation.

> been using MythTV for close to.. uhm, when did 0.16 release? And I have

I've been working on myth sing 0.6 but I added per-rule
preferred input within the past year. The examples in the
commit message may be useful in your situation also.

http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/10186

--  bjm