[mythtv-users] Help moving /video from a single drive to a LVM mount point

Jeffrey Born jeff.born at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 14:29:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am creating one big /video directory spanning two drives using LVM.  I
already had /video and have done all the LVM stuff on the new drive.  I then
mounted it like this:

mount /dev/VGforMyth/video /videotemp

I then copied all the video information from /video to /videotemp

I now want to mv /video to /video2 but get the following: mv: cannot move
`video' to `video2': Device or resource busy

How do I go about moving the video directory and then getting the videotemp
directory named vidoe?

Thanks for the information