[mythtv-users] Only seing channel from one source?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Sat Feb 10 09:03:52 UTC 2007

>Probably due to the order the cards were added hence their relative
>recording priority to each other. encoder 1 (which cardinput is this?)

Encoder 1 is the DVB-card. I added it first for this reason.

>mysql> SELECT cardid,cardtype,defaultinput FROM capturecard ORDER BY
cardid;

mysql> select cardinputid,cardid,sourceid,inputname from cardinput;
+-------------+--------+----------+-------------+
| cardinputid | cardid | sourceid | inputname   |
+-------------+--------+----------+-------------+
|           3 |      3 |        1 | Tuner 1     |
|           2 |      2 |        1 | Tuner 1     |
|           7 |      1 |        6 | DVBInput    |
|           5 |      4 |        3 | Composite 0 |
|           6 |      4 |        1 | Tuner 0     |
+-------------+--------+----------+-------------+
5 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

>mysql> SELECT
cardid,cardinputid,sourceid,inputname,recpriority,preference
>FROM cardinput ORDER BY recpriority;

mysql> SELECT
cardid,cardinputid,sourceid,inputname,recpriority,preference from
cardinput order by recpriority;
+--------+-------------+----------+-------------+-------------+---------
---+
| cardid | cardinputid | sourceid | inputname   | recpriority |
preference |
+--------+-------------+----------+-------------+-------------+---------
---+
|      3 |           3 |        1 | Tuner 1     |           0 |
0 |
|      2 |           2 |        1 | Tuner 1     |           0 |
0 |
|      1 |           7 |        6 | DVBInput    |           0 |
0 |
|      4 |           5 |        3 | Composite 0 |           0 |
0 |
|      4 |           6 |        1 | Tuner 0     |           0 |
0 |
---+
5 rows in set (0.01 sec)

mysql>

> Do all channels
>on all source have the same recpriority also?

They should, I have not touched that.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.