[mythtv-users] Video Cards

Cole Brodine cbrodine at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 19:23:49 UTC 2007

There is some information about various video cards and their
compatibility with MythTV over at the wiki:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Category:Video_display_cards

If you want reviews, you can try the following sites:

PVR Database - Shows what cards people are using in their PVRs
http://pvrhw.goldfish.org/

Cnet.com - Reviews for lots of different consumer electronics.
http://www.cnet.com/

Tom's Hardware - lots of reviews about various computer hardware
http://www.tomshardware.com/

There's lots of other review sites out there, as I'm sure other people
will suggest.

Personally, I always prefer an Nvidia card.  They seem to be easier to
get working in Linux.

Regards,

Cole Brodine