[mythtv-users] FUN: What are your stats from mythweb?

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 16:37:12 UTC 2007

> What are yours?  (Oh and be honest please :P)

Well OK, I guess I'll join in:

Number of shows:  219
Number of episodes:  4998
First recording:  Wednesday February 4th, 2004
Last recording:  Friday February 9th, 2007 (Woohoo, I just had my 3
year anniversary)
Total Time:  165 days 13 hrs 19 mins wasted

Top  recorded shows
         #         Title         Count         Last Recorded
         1         That '70s Show         233         July 6 2006
         2         Unwrapped         188         February 8 2007
         3         The X-Files         166         March 2 2005
         4         Malcolm in the Middle         161         January
19 2007
         5         MythBusters         137         February 8 2007
         6         Law & Order         121         September 9 2004
         7         The Daily Show With Jon Stewart         121
February 8 2007
         8         Attack of the Show!         120         November 29
2005
         9         The Colbert Report         103         February 8 2007
         10         Smallville         98         February 8 2007

It's amazing how many of those haven't been recorded for at least 6 months.

Too bad it doesn't show Top watched shows, maybe with the new watched
flag it'll be able to, that seems like a much more interesting
measurement.

Fred

--
It was supposed to be so Easy.