[mythtv-users] Myth frontend on PPC OSX?

David Snider dsnider at thesniderpad.com
Fri Feb 9 15:09:36 UTC 2007

> David,
>    Does the Keyspan Express work right out of the box? If so it's
> worth the $50 to buy on to leave OS X on the machine and save the time
> of messing with LIRC.
>
>    I'll look into your binaries anyway. Thanks!
>
> - Mark

It works right out of the box, there is a configuration piece of
software that comes with it, the one thing, it doesn't have that many
buttons, so you have to use the JVC VCR key map (I haven't done this
myself, just saw it on the WIKI).  But overall, I've used mine for over
2 years with no issues whatsoever, with just the small number of buttons
that come with it.  Works well.