[mythtv-users] FUN: What are your stats from mythweb?

Lonnie Borntreger myth at borntreger.com
Fri Feb 9 08:47:32 UTC 2007

First I have to say that this thread made the curious geek in me finally
have to upgrade two backends and five frontends to 0.20 - and it wasn't
fun on two of the frontends..... anyway.... I'm blaming you all. ;-)

Number of shows:  320
Number of epsodes:  4297
First recording:  Thursday April 22nd, 2004
Last recording:  Thursday February 8th, 2007
Total Time:  158 days 13 hrs 35 mins wasted

Top 10 recorded shows
# Title                        Count
1 The Simpsons                  254
2 Good Eats                     165
3 Modern Marvels                157
4 Law & Order: Criminal Intent  127
5 Poker Superstars Invitational 111
6 CSI: Miami                    103
7 The Outer Limits               99
8 American Chopper               96
9 Family Guy                     91
10 NASCAR Racing                 90

Top 10 recorded channels
1 FOX
2 Food Network
3 Cartoon Network
4 The Discovery Channel
5 The Learning Channel
6 ABC
7 Home & Garden Television
8 NBC
9 The History Channel
10 USA Network

But if you look at the top five over the last week, you can tell that my
son and daughter are taking over the recording schedules.
1 Sabrina, the Teenage Witch 15
2 Pokemon: Battle Frontier    7
3 A Pup Named Scooby-Doo      5
4 Yu-Gi-Oh! G/X               3