[mythtv-users] FUN: What are your stats from mythweb?

Jarod Wilson lists at wilsonet.com
Thu Feb 8 19:35:26 UTC 2007

On Tue Feb 06, 2007 at 09:25:55PM +1000, David Whyte wrote:

> What are yours?  (Oh and be honest please :P)

My stats are a bit horked, since the same database has been in use on
both coasts of the US, 75% of that time around Seattle and only the last
25% or so around Boston. I've never recorded squat off of AMC to the
best of my knowledge, so that's probably actually something like Comedy
Central or SciFi from my Seattle listings... I get much more accurate
'recorded channels' data if I limit to only the past year. But then you
couldn't see just how much time I've wasted and how long this database
has been in production, so here's the full gamut:

Number of shows:    190
Number of episodes:    4465
First recording:    Monday October 6th, 2003
Last recording:    Thursday February 8th, 2007
Total Time:    143 days 8 hrs 23 mins wasted

Top recorded shows
# Title  	Count  	Last Recorded
1 The Daily Show With Jon Stewart 	438 	February 7 2007
2 Stargate SG-1 	251 	September 22 2006
3 The Colbert Report 	193 	February 7 2007
4 The Wiggles 	173 	November 16 2004
5 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 	165 	February 1 2007
6 That '70s Show 	152 	August 30 2006
7 Smallville 	146 	February 1 2007
8 Bear in the Big Blue House 	135 	September 25 2005
9 Blue's Clues 	125 	September 13 2005
10 Without a Trace 	117 	January 21 2007

Top recorded channels
# Name  	Count  	Last Recorded
1 Cartoon Network 	642 	February 6 2007
2 Comedy Central 	317 	February 7 2007
3 WHDH 	288 	February 1 2007
4 WFXT 	164 	December 8 2006
5 WCVB 	158 	January 21 2007
6 AMC 	157 	August 11 2006
7 Turner Network TV 	131 	August 14 2006
8 WSBK - UPN (HD) 	127 	August 30 2006
9 WBZ - CBS (HD) 	124 	February 7 2007
10 WBZ 	107 	January 29 2007