[mythtv-users] Remote keys dependent on context

David Fishburn fishburn at ianywhere.com
Thu Feb 8 17:15:31 UTC 2007

    config = Up
end

begin
    prog = mythtv
    button = Down
    repeat = 3
    config = Down
end

But when I edit a recording to move around (or verify) the commercial
flagging I would like the ChanUp/Down key to perform a PageUp/Down
equivalent (ie move to the next/previous cut).

What I would like to do is say when editing a recording, ChanDown should be
a PgDown and ChanUp should be a PgUp.

Is this possible at all?  It doesn't seem like it since these are all
classified under the "TV Playback" settings.  I think I would need a "TV
Editing" section to distinguish between them.

TIA,
Dave