[mythtv-users] Frontend/Backend Hardware Suggestions on a Budget

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 8 14:09:09 UTC 2007

On 8 Feb 2007, at 06:02, Ryan wrote:
> I do need a graphics card with component out since I have a crappy
> TV here at school, but it could have s-video if there is some sort
> of inexpensive cable for s-video to component. ...

Note that component is the three red-green-and-blue video cables, not
the crappy single yellow cable (although this is often bundled with
red & white audio cables).

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/247885#247885

I did some homework into this early last month:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/243846#243846

Card with component-out are quite readily & cheaply available, if you
shop around.

Stroller.