[mythtv-users] usb device

Jim Butler jtbutler78 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 7 21:54:45 UTC 2007

I have a Logitech USB gamepad I am trying to use with MythGame.  I have a
USB mouse that works no matter where I plug it in.  The gamepad doesnt, in
fact no usb device I plugin besides the mouse works.  I would really just
like to get the joystick working.  I have tried booting with different
options but nothing has worked.  The output from dmesg gives me this:

usb 1-8: new low speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 7
usb 1-8: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-8: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-8: new low speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 8
usb 1-8: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-8: device descriptor read/64, error -71
usb 1-8: new low speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 9
usb 1-8: device not accepting address 9, error -71
usb 1-8: new low speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 10
usb 1-8: device not accepting address 10, error -71