[mythtv-users] Frontend LIRC weirdness

Jake Thompson jake at jakethompson.com
Wed Feb 7 19:10:25 UTC 2007

Hi All,
Looking for some guidance here, since I have not found anything helpful yet.

I have an irblaster.info serial receiver.  I am using an RCA universal
remote.  At random times the frontend stops responding to the remote,
looking at the log I see nothing.  If I restart the front end then everthing
is fine again.  I do not need to restart lircd.  This is a new reciver and a
new remote, before I was using a PVR-150 and it's remote and this never
happened.

Running FC6 with the latest packages from atrpms.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks,
Jake