[mythtv-users] Streaming video / music to a wii

Adam Skinner kingmoffa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 00:40:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just purchased a nintendo wii and I'm wondering of ways to using mythtv
and / or plugins (music + pics) with my new device. It has  web browser
built by opera which can handle flash.

So a solution to view mythtv recordings using this capability would seem
most likely route.  I have previously setup myth to change recordings into
a flash file  by running a command after recording; then using mythweb to
serve this content. I wasn't keen on the extra processing for many
recordings that I never watched. Does anyone know of a way of streaming
content by transcoding on the fly into flash?

Any other suggestions for wii intergration would be welcomed. Upnp a pipe
dream? Wii layout for mythweb?