[mythtv-users] [ATrpms-users] MythTV: Where's my context menu in Watch Recordings gone?

Ben Lancaster lists at benlancaster.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 23:36:25 UTC 2007

Just posted this to atrpms-users, and realised it should have gone
here, not there, sorry for cross posting AND double posting on atrpms-
users!

---

Hi,

I seem to have lost a menu somewhere along the way! Before (not sure
when, but quite recently) I could press "right" on my remote to bring
up a context menu for a recording, it had stuff like Delete and Job
Options in it. Now it seems to have disappeared! My keybindings and
settings are unchanged, and this happens if I use a keyboard and
telnet too. I do remember doing one or two bug fix updates recently
via Smart though, so I'm guessing that's where my problem lies.

I'm running latest 0.20 from atrpms stable.

Anybody getting the same symptoms?

Ben