[mythtv-users] FUN: What are your stats from mythweb?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue Feb 6 17:51:47 UTC 2007

Grant McChesney <grantmc at gmail.com> says:
> It's there.  There's a link to it on your mythweb homepage.  Or you
> can access it directly... http://DOMAIN/mythweb/stats.

D'oh! In more than a year of MythTVing that's the first I've ever
noticed that link. (I never go to the root page, and the stat page is
not among the individual pages available at the top of the MythWeb
template.)

   Number of shows:
           1264

   Number of episodes:
           5671

   First recording:
           Saturday February 11th, 2006 [although, as previously
           noted, I have recordings back to December 2005 from a

   Last recording:
           Tuesday February 6th, 2007

   Total Time:
           239 days 12 hrs 51 mins wasted

Top recorded channels
   #                  Name                 Count  Last Recorded
   1  HDNet                                797   February 6 2007
   2  Discovery HD Theater                 660   February 6 2007
   3  KNTVDT (NBC)                         534   February 5 2007
   4  KBCWDT OTA (The CW)                  404   February 5 2007
   5  Cartoon Network (Pacific)            281   February 6 2007
   6  CineMAX High Definition (Pacific)    223   February 6 2007
   7  KPIXDT (CBS)                         212   February 5 2007
   8  HDNet Movies                         184   February 4 2007
   9  Home Box Office Digital Pacific Feed 147   February 5 2007
   10 KTVUDT OTA (FOX)                     144   February 4 2007