[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not running automatically from mythfrontend

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 13:15:21 UTC 2007

On 06/02/07, Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org> wrote:

> > I am wondering if my problem is that the start time is greater than the
> end
> > time, what are your start and end times?
>
> If the logs indicate that mythfilldatabase is running then the start/stop
> times aren't the issue.  That's the reason for wanting to get the logs
> from mythfilldatabase.

Hi Chris,

It was me that updated the ticket regarding the patch, and it was the
starttime > endtime that was blocking mfdb as confirmed by the messages in
mythbackend logs about housekeeper thread not being run as starttime >
endtime.

I can provide logs if you need to sight them but the log messages state the
problem clearly, I have adjusted the start and end times and will let it run
for the next few days.

Cheers,

Roo