[mythtv-users] FUN: What are your stats from mythweb?

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 12:45:10 UTC 2007

dunno why I'm posting this as I'm frankly ashamed by my top ten programs,
but here are my top ten recorded programs

# Title Count Last Recorded 1 Charmed 732 December 24 2006  2
Neighbours 636 February
5 2007  3 Emmerdale 289 February 5 2007  4 Coronation Street 231 February 5
2007  5 CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 194 January 23 2007  6 ER 154 February
5 2007  7 How It's Made 145 August 15 2006  8 EastEnders 138 February 5 2007
9 The Bill 137 February 1 2007  10 Desperate Housewives 126 February 6 2007
As for most recorded channels, my top 5  are:

Name             Count      Last Recorded
1  BBC ONE       1242       February 5 2007
2  Living              920         February 1 2007
3  ITV1                849        February 5 2007
4  Channel 4        751        February 5 2007
5  Sky One          309       January 28 2007

My defence is that apart from me and the dog the rest of the household is
women! I'm in the UK btw