[mythtv-users] FUN: What are your stats from mythweb?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 11:25:55 UTC 2007

After installing 0.20 over the weekend, I was amused by the stats page
and shocked by just how many recordings I had made.

I was also pretty proud that having never touched Linux back in
October 2004, my DB has historical data going back to November 2004
*even* though I have switched distro's once and done dist-upgrades a
couple of times too.  I guess I owe a lot to this list (and of course
all the devs and contributors) for that.  Thanks!

Anyways, I thought I would start this thread for people to out do me
with their stats.  Mine from mythweb are (in Australia):

Number of shows:
    384
Number of episodes:
    2043
First recording:
    Monday November 8th, 2004
Last recording:
    Tuesday February 6th, 2007
Total Time:
    90 days 13 hrs 39 mins wasted

Top recorded shows
   1  	The Bill  	193  	February 3 2007

Top recorded channels
   1  	TEN Digital  	589  	February 6 2007

What are yours?  (Oh and be honest please :P)

Cheers,
Whytey