[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not running automatically from mythfrontend

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 07:49:47 UTC 2007

On 01/02/07, Jeff Simpson <jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu> wrote:

> I recently changed from having a cronjob running mythfilldatabase to
> letting mythfrontend run it. However, mythfrontend ISN'T running it,
> and there are no errors in any of the logs to give me a clue as to
> why. Running mythfilldatabase manually works fine.
>
> Any suggestions on what to look for?

I have also changed from running mfdb from cron to myth, the reason I
changed is to test the patch from Will for oztvguide.

Since changing over I also noticed that mfdb is not running either (I am
running svn r12713M), I have configured mfdb to run between 23 and 1 (11pm
and 1am).

I am wondering if my problem is that the start time is greater than the end
time, what are your start and end times?

Roo.