[mythtv-users] TiVo (S1) as a MythTV Frontend

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Tue Feb 6 00:12:01 UTC 2007

Hi Brian

I was not looking to claim the idea as mine, having posted a link where someone else had given some thought to it.

I think the Myth frontend might be customised to work on TiVo somehow.

What I was hoping to do was stimulate some interest in someone with the skills helping out.

Thinking about this some more, if one could, for example, run up Ubuntu on the TiVo box then one would be almost there!

Seems to me someone with the right skills could do this quite easily.  Sadly that is not me, yet anyways.

Kind regards
David Hingston