[mythtv-users] MythRecipe patch for mythtv 0.20

Karl Hiramoto karl at hiramoto.org
Mon Feb 5 23:16:08 UTC 2007

Allan Stirling wrote:
> Karl Hiramoto wrote:
>
>> If anyone is interested.
>>
>> I patched mythRecipe so it compiles with mythtv 0.20  and with gcc 4.1
>>
>> It is partially working,  a lot more debugging to do, but the browse
>> recipes more or less works.
>>

> Hi,
>
> Do you have a URL for the source you have used in this patch?
>
> I can only find older versions :(
>
> Cheers,
>
> Allan
The official website seems to be down..  Here is a link though to the
source code with my patch applied.

http://karl.hiramoto.org/mythtv/mythextra_20060405-karl-pateched_gcc4.1_mythv0.20.tar.bz2

disclaimer, it's not bug free, but the browse course/cuisine works good
enough for me.

--

--
Karl Hiramoto  http://karl.hiramoto.org/