[mythtv-users] Only seing channel from one source?

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Mon Feb 5 22:00:13 UTC 2007

>Because you still haven't deleted all cards and inputs then
>re-add them with the correct information. That input still has
>an incorrect input name. This is the third time you have been
>told that this is required in order to resolve your problems
>so would you please do so?

I have killed all cards on both machines.
I have re-added them in the preferred order, with the same Input
priority.
The situation stays the same.

My system only sees "Kanal 5" on the slave backend, on my "ComHem" video
source (Source ID 3), which means that only encoder 7 (Which is
Composite-0 of /dev/video0 on my slave backend) can record it. Encoder
5&6 is the PVR-500 in my master backend, which uses the "Antenn" video
source (Source ID 1) also has that channel available, and I cannot
figure out why it does not use these tuners.

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
innehåll av MailScanner och förmodas vara säkert.